Daily Tickets can be purchased for the paid entertainment on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from this page. We also have a 4 Day Pass at a special price of $65.00 per person, which includes entry to all the paid events from Thursday to Sunday. Tickets will also be available at the gate on arrival.
Adult Ticket Prices for the 2019 Muster are set out below:-
$65.00 each for a 4 Day Pass which includes Thursday to Sunday entertainment
$10.00 each for Dance on Thursday Night
$30.00 each for Friday
$35.00 each for all day Saturday
$10.00 each for Sunday
Children's Tickets Prices for the 2019 Muster are set out below (Children aged between 12 - 18 years). Children under 12 years of age will be free.
$30.00 each for a 4 Day Pass which includes Thursday to Sunday entertainment
$5.00 each for Dance on Thursday Night
$15.00 each for Friday
$15.00 each for Saturday
$5.00 each for Sunday
Camping sites are also available to purchase from 1 night up to 8 nights. Camping is available on the Murgon Showgrounds from Sunday 27th October 2019 to Sunday 3rd November 2019, inclusive.
Powered sites and un-powered sites are available at the Showgrounds, however as powered sites are limited, you are unable to pre-book powered sites. Powered sites will be allocated on a first to arrive, first allocated basis.
You can purchase an un-powered site on this page now and upgrade to a powered site on arrival (if a powered site is available) for an additional $2.00 per person per night.
Camping Prices for 2019 Muster are set out below:-
$10.00 per person, per night for a Powered Site (Adult Price)
$ 8.00 per person, per night for a Un-powered Site (Adult Price)
Children up to the age of 18 years of age can camp for free.
Online payments can be made using your Credit Card / Debit Card or Pay Pal Account. It is not necessary to have a Pay Pal Account to purchase tickets from this site.
The 2019 Muster will include:-
· Professional Country Artists from Friday to Sunday
· Walk-Up artists from Tuesday to Friday
· Bush Poets' Breakfast from Thursday to Sunday
· Dance on Thursday night with live band, Doghouse, who will bring a mixture of old time, new vogue, rock 'n roll, line
dancing and bush dancing.
· Bus Trip to local attractions on Thursday
· Catering from Wednesday lunch to Sunday lunch
. Bar from Thursday to Sunday
· Hot Showers, including a Wheelchair friendly Shower and Toilet
· EFTPOS facilities available at the Gate
· Onsite RV Dump Point
· Dogs are permitted in the camping area on a leash only (unfortunately dogs are not allowed in the hall)
So be sure to come and bring your friends and enjoy a relaxed week of country music fellowship.
PLEASE NOTE: Camping and Tickets for the 2019 Muster are available for purchase now. See below.